Friday, November 11, 2011

Universe You Are Freakin' Me Out!

"LISTEN the Universe." --The Universe to me in meditation

This quote is one of the first ones I wrote down on my fridge and I have been trying to take this advice for years, but this week the Universe is making sure I know just how true this is and it is freakin' me out.

I have quoted before from the daily emails I get from TUT.com (The Universe Talks), which sends an inspirational message each day signed by the Universe, but this week it has been eerie how the messages seemed to be meant JUST FOR ME.

Here are some examples:

The day after I hurt my foot and I was struggling to get around, limping like crazy and cursing my stupid temper, this was the message from the Universe on TUT.com:
"Lara, what if I told you that your every conflict, disappointment, struggle or challenge, with others or yourself, was merely a manifestation of what's going on within your own thinking... would you go there first to fix, mend, and allay? Yeah, you might miss the drama. The Universe"
Two days after I hurt my foot and I was STILL struggling to get around, limping like crazy and cursing my stupid temper this was the message I got from the Universe on TUT.com:
"I hope you know how important you are, Lara, in contributing to the "all things are exactly as they should be" concept, on this very day. Because without you, they wouldn't be. Big hug, The Universe"
And the morning after my husband told me about the child sex abuse scandal at Penn State, this was the message from the Universe on TUT.com:
"When you see things that pain you, Lara, that sadden you, or that make your heart ache, remember... you're not seeing all. I hope you never need this one. All love, The Universe"
The thing is I KNOW all of this already and COULD have figured it out on my own, but it would have taken me a lot longer to get there. Not this week. This week the Universe is spoon-feeding me what I need to know.

Which is a good thing since I am still struggling to get around, limping like crazy and cursing my stupid temper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment