Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thoughts Become Things


"I have a responsibility to keep my thoughts and my focus on love. I have the power to deflect fearful thoughts, thus deflecting fear itself. I can consciously choose where I will allow my thoughts to drift. Sitting in fear is as much a choice as experiencing liberation and joy." 

--Kimberlee Gorgo 

I read these words on Monday when I "should" have been writing (you may have noticed there was no blog post for that day), but was instead "sitting in fear" and allowing my mind to run amok and control my life. It was one of "those" days.

And it was my own fault. 

I have not been sticking to the path as of late. I have been staying up late, watching a lot of television (ie. Life and Eli Stone) and drinking more alcohol than is good for me. Come back on Friday for more about this, but for now take in these words of wisdom and make them your own: 

"I have a responsibility to keep my thoughts and my focus on love.

I have the power to deflect fearful thoughts, thus deflecting fear itself. 

I can consciously choose where I will allow my thoughts to drift. 

Sitting in fear is as much a choice as experiencing liberation and joy."






No comments:

Post a Comment