Monday, June 27, 2011

LISTEN to Hear


“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.  We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”  

--Albert Einstein

I just came across this great article in a local neighborhood blog: 6 Tips to Increase Your Intuition. (I found it through my newest friend on Facebook, so thanks newest friend!) I am not sure what pleases me more, this little gem of an article or the fact that I found it in a local neighborhood blog - the idea of tuning in to your intuition is going mainstream people! Can I tell you how much I LOVE this?

#2 - ACT on the intuitive hits you get - is my personal favorite and the one I have the most trouble with. This happens to me ALL THE TIME - I get an intuitive hit about something seemingly small and insignificant so I ignore it and then end up paying the price. 

I believe that The Universe notices when we start to open up to and develop our intuition and gives us these seemingly small and insignificant hits to test our willingness to trust in its wisdom. If we do not listen, we are telling The Universe that we are not ready for this information.

Because I want to be ready to receive messages of greater import, I am working hard to hear, heed and honor the messages I am receiving now. This includes things as small as remembering to take a book with me when I go to the DMV to large things like getting the nudge to stop and listen to my kids instead of banging away on the computer while they are telling me things about their lives. 

It is an invitation from The Universe to greater presence, awareness and love. And, yes Universe! I'm listening....Keep it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment