Monday, February 14, 2011

What is love?


"Let me remember love is happiness and nothing else brings joy."

"Grace is acceptance of the love of God within a world of seeming hate and fear."

"...[W]ithout the ego, all would be love."

"What is not love is always fear and nothing else."

"Your confusion of sacrifice and love is so profound that you cannot conceive of love without sacrifice. And it is this that you must look upon: sacrifice is attack, not love."

--A Course in Miracles

A late-breaking post today as I was in the midst of yet another existential crisis and did not get a post written....more on that later in the week. 

Since I really have no idea about anything today I am turning once again to A Course in Miracles to give me some insight. These are some of my favorite ACIM quotes about love. Hope you enjoy them! 

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope your day was filled with lots of love and joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment