Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Isn't it Ironic?


"Thank you India
 Thank you terror
 Thank you disillusionment
 Thank you frailty
 Thank you consequence
 Thank you thank you silence"

--Alanis Morissette from her song "Thank You"

I am not feeling very articulate today and have been trying all morning to write something that I would want to publish, to no avail. So I am going to let Alanis Morissette speak for me today. 

I first heard this song at Seattle Unity Church this past Sunday and realized that Alanis is a soul sister. 

It feels just a little bit lame to "discover" her now, when she has been famous for years, but that's how time and The Universe work sometimes. Maybe I just wasn't ready for her until now. 

Anyway, this is my song of the week. Hope you enjoy it. 

Click here to watch the video of "Thank You."



No comments:

Post a Comment