Monday, August 15, 2011

The Balancing Act

"Ideally we will find a way to communicate our ego's needs and passions while being able to see the Bigger picture and follow the path of Soul."
--Harmony from her astrology blog inHarmony
This quote is from a great astrology blog that I read from time to time, usually after the fact, to help explain what I have been feeling. If you have been feeling tired and sluggish lately, and like nothing is moving - good news! - it's just the Mercury Retrograde that will end on August 26th.

In keeping with this energy, I have been feeling like I need to take a "time out" this month to regroup and find a little bit of balance between my ego's needs and passions and the path of the Soul. Posts for the remainder of the month will likely be short - perhaps quotes only in some cases - but hopefully still meaningful.

Blessings as you try to find the perfect balance for your life this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment