Monday, December 13, 2010

JOY!


"Joy Alone is the Truth."

--The Universe

This is one of my favorite quotes for the holidays (I used it last year as well), maybe because it is such a great reminder for me to put my focus on the joy of the season rather than the stress. 

In that vein (and in the tradition of 3BTs) here are a few things that are bringing me joy this holiday season:

1) Dark chocolate-covered mint Joe-Joes (like Oreos) from Trader Joe's - best cookie EVER and only available October through December;

2) Hearing songs from A Charlie Brown Christmas and Love, Actually on the radio and looking forward to watching both. (Click here to hear my favorite song from Charlie Brown and here to hear my fav from Love, Actually);

3) Shopping from the comfort of my own home and having the presents delivered to my door;

4) Finding the perfect present for those I love and beautifully wrapping it;

5) Making my own holiday cards (and tee shirts too!) with some of my favorite quotes on them at www.zazzle.com.

What is bringing you joy this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. What's giving me joy this holiday season? Surprise presents. Giving presents to people who don't expect them. Getting them from people I don't expect to get them from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that too, especially when there is no pressure of reciprocation, just the joy of giving and receiving! Thanks for sharing Diane :)

    ReplyDelete